Monday, September 27, 2010

12.50....

12.50 am now, I just slept about 4 hours last night, and awake until now..... It's about 20 hours that I din't lay on my bed and take a really good rest. Out of sudden, I have so many stuff to express. I am feeling headache and my brain gonna explore soon, but still I am here to write just because I couldn't forget how the drama inspired me.

I knew, tomorrow would be my very first day to college, I should be get myself ready and adjust my routine again, but, there's something really important for me to settle down now. Many years ago, I think it would be the time that I started to have my own ability to judge on something, I always thought that I knew and understand myself very well and I always thought that I can handle everything perfectly but I realized something after I watched the drama, it inspired me so much, I don't even think that every words that exist in the world could explain my feeling now.

I need a chance, just one more chance for myself to redo my life's story. My life is not under my control, a lot of unexpected stuff entered into my life. It really mess up, the story shouldn't goes like this. I alway want everything to be perfect, including my life, but when I personally thought that it going smooth and perfect, actually it's not. It's worse.....especially my love stories and my upbringing.

Nobody is perfect, but I wish I could be the one who closer to "perfect". So, I changed my entire plan and I had made a new decision for my life. It's time to change and made better improvement.



That's all for tonight. Sweet dream everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Kath,no one is perfect.You are already good enough,just do better..Just live your life ya.. Support support.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. if u ever need support u have ur friend me n yeely or ur bf. no 1 perfect ok my dear sis.
    u don have to change for people or just a bit but don't ever totally change ok. take care my dear sis

    ReplyDelete