Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I apologize for the inconvenience

I'm so so so sorry and feel guilty too. Since morning until now, I din't text him, never ever give him a call due to some inconvenience. I sincerely apologize here, I really hope that he'll forgive me. Sorry dear, it's my bad. >.<"

I know he's worry about me when I received his call just now. Even though he keep blaming on me. But I know he's care . <3 It sound like I'm not a responsible gf but I sincerely apologize here.... forgive me dear....

Phew,Left Law of tort now. Things getting better, but still have to check out all the cases and the questions which consider in the Lee Mei Pheng's reference book. The most important part would be the Articles and the years. Couldn't remember well but I will try my best. Well, nothing special today, so I'm gonna end here.
Good night & Sleep Tight everyone <3

1 comment:

  1. read it and write it in a summarize way sis.
    u will remember most of it.
    bro support u ganbatte jia you jia you
    add oil! add oil!

    ReplyDelete