Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thursday morning...

Wonderful morning, I woke up at 7,*miracle for me to wake up that early*.I can felt the fresh air was surrounding me once I walked to the balcony.Still can rarely saw the morning mist covered around the reddish and orange dawn. I told myself it would be a very great morning and yet, a great day too.

It is 9.38AM now, as I promised that I will try my best to update my post everyday, and here I am writing this post to ensure that my readers would catch up my blog often. Back to my story, things dint go smooth as my daddy's car broke down, and drove my car away. =.=" I need my car badly as I had promised someone to out for breakfast. Sorry dear, my fault.*I apologize for the inconvenience.* >.<" And something really surprised me, tomorrow will be my English test and after all I have 5 days break before my law test, this is great but once I look down my exam schedule, I am really surprise that after my law test, building construction test would be the next and there's no time for me to fooling around anymore since the exam schedule getting pack. @.@ 12 lecture to go through for building construction.No doubt, I am still lazy to look through it, once I open the book, I feel sleepy. >.<" This is terrible!! I should put more effort on this subject as it is one of my main subject. I keep telling myself neither resit nor repeat. Since I had passed my coursework then it will only has the chance for me to resit. NO WAY for me to retake the paper, I'm gonna pass it, so, the coming hours I will be busying for study *low possibility*, and the, here's my plan for the coming hours and not days. xD

Study Plan:
  • Get myself ready before 12pm
  • Start doing my English revision at 12pm, end at 2pm.*perhaps*
  • Take a nap about an hour *Wish I can sleep for only an hour*
  • Start my Law revision at 3pm-7pm
  • Take my dinner at 7pm-8pm
  • Start study again at 8pm
  • Take a break at 9pm-9.30pm(half an hour to check out my fb T.T, so cruel~!! ishh)
  • Read through 2 essays at 9.30pm-10.30pm
  • Sleep at 11pm
Aha, great plan huh. Honestly I like it, I really do. But sometimes talk is much more easier than doing. So, yeah, I will be writing another post tomorrow about my exam and how's my plan going so far, effective? haha I wish it would be. ^^

Have a nice day everyone~!!

2 comments: