Monday, August 30, 2010

Things getting right :)

The strawberries that I ate this afternoon, Tasty~


uhhemm, today is a great day so far. I woke up at 9.30A.M. Had my breakfast at around 11A.M and get myself ready for study at 12.30P.M. I'm trying so hard to concentrate and pay more attention in my study. Thus, things getting better, I had studied Law of contract, English law and Malaysian law. All these topics are quite easy for me as my lecturer had put so much effort to explaining and doing the notes for us. Even though they're too simplify but easy to understand. Haha.

I like the way he treat me so far. Reporting what he's doing, text me at the appropriate time, the most important thing is he give me freedom. Hope everything will go fine. On the other hand, my sweetheart baby's birthday coming soon and yet my baby Shirnie and me are planning what kind of surprise we suppose to give her. It definitely would be something interesting. xD

I realised that all my previous posts were surrounded by study study study. Study make me look dull and ark and exhaust and stress but still, I'm going to write about my study journal until my exam end but then I am trying to write something new and interesting too. So, catch up with my post everyday yo~ xD that's all with today, thank you for spending your precious time to read this post. ^^


Night night~

No comments:

Post a Comment