Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Welcome to Berries Berry

Hello everyone, Welcome to Berries Berry. Thank you for spending your precious time to visiting Berries Berry. I'm the owner of this very fresh new blog and please let me to introduce myself. I'm Kathrine, a very ordinary girl from Malaysia and currently live at Kuala Lumpur. 18 this year and studying at Tar College. Currently doing my first year diploma and praying and looking forward to graduate.

That's all about me. Okay, honestly this is not my first blog in fact it's the second one. o.O" Why? I am not that kind of person who amuse with the new stuff and bore with the old thing but there's just something miserable which depress me all the time when I re-read my old blog. I had been trying so so hard to leave my old blog away from me, as you know, It's kind of torturing for the writers to abandon their previous scripts. *You'll understand if you do writes often.*

Seriously, I miss my previous blog since I had almost used up half of my life in that blog but I am looking forward for some innovative in my new blog too. So, yeah....I'm happy and I will post often. My dearest and my beloved readers, thank you for supporting me all the time and gave positive feedback to cheer me up. ^^ and again.......


Welcome to Berries Berry <3

2 comments:

  1. Berries Berry sound so sweeeeet like, you babe. ♥:D
    Glad you are back to UPDATE & A brand new blog! ♡ Yesterday was history, tomorrow isssh mystery. Don't you dare to slack yo. /GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha~!! yeahh~ I'm back... xD..... I will update often.... catch up with my blog ya~ xD

    ReplyDelete