Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What really distracted me....


It had been 2 years ago, something suffering me everyday, follow me like my shadow. Never gone, never lost. Distracted me from study all the time,I can sincerely tell you guys that I never put much effort on my study even though SPM. It is the only obstacle that I face and struggle everyday, once I plan to study, my mind will pop out something evil and a voice will appear and tell me " take it easy girl, you still have the time to study,nowadays, the world is surrounding by all the technology wonders, you should go and check them out."OR "take a great nap to get yourself ready and clear your mind before you start your study."(and this nap would take me about 5 hours) =="

I just couldn't believe that my study mood is just half-on. I will always think that what if I put more effort in this paper, will I get better marks? My answer would always be "yes, you can get better marks" but still, my absorption could be really indecisive when my laptop is in front of me. No doubt, I am lazy and I like to play but who don't?

Part of my reason that I decided to write again is because I want to get back to normal like before, I want my English improve!! Not remaining but keep improving. I did realise that my English grammar had stopped improving since after SPM and when the lecturer asked me to write a journal, I discover that, I couldn't write smoothly, all the words that I wish to express in the journal were paused at the nib. HOW COULD IT BE!!?? and yet, all the worries and dissatisfies cells hopping in all my adrenaline. I make up my mind, and I wish I could made some amend.


Things that distracted me:
  1. Facebook
  2. Shopping
  3. Sleepiness
  4. Day dreaming
  5. Tv
  6. hunger
  7. Lack of concentration
  8. Fooling around with my pet
Things that I suppose to do:
  1. Study
  2. Study
  3. Study
  4. Study
  5. Revision
  6. Revision
  7. Revision
  8. Revision =.="
Okay, I admit that I treat myself very strict and I always feel that I can do better even though I had achieved my target but anyway, this is what we used to call "MADE IMPROVEMENT" right? My friends always suggest me not to be too stress otherwise you'll start to feel life is just too hard for living, everything should goes naturally, but I JUST COULDN'T LET MYSELF TO BE LIKE THAT. sigh...... I should think and made a solution before I break down... :s

Night everyone <3

No comments:

Post a Comment