Sunday, August 29, 2010

Treat it as a Drug Addiction

Woke up at 10am today, feel guilty as I planned to wake myself up at 6am for study my law. But then it's still fine for me as I always feel that I am paying too much attention in class and I need some feedback, which is decrease my revision time. Owh, how could this ever appear in my mind? It's sound like I need some discount for my "revision". Too ridiculous for being a student like me.

Text-ed my beloved dear once I woke up but then he has disappear since morning until now. >.<" Neither curiosity nor worry as it's very normal for him to be disappear because he's always busy for......everything. @.@" I took my breakfast and shower after that I am sitting in front of my desk and try my best to study. Chapter 2: Sources of Malaysian law, very boring topic but I got no choice, have to treat it as a drug. I really worry about myself that I always distracted by lot of stuffs which neither of them are related to my study,keep consoling and persuading myself to treat study as a drug, an addiction of drug. But I just couldn't, once I look at the notes I miss my bed badly. The most important thing is that, I keep planning event for my holidays. I need holidays badly, I need to take a good rest!!!

Exam is something really torturing me. I am really wondering about why don't they just strike out examination and give students some tests and due to their performance in class to determine whether they are qualify to go through all the subjects and the next semester. This is more easier and more advocate about environment protection since it is paper saving and decrease the producing of papers. HAHA, k la, no more day dreaming, still have to face and sit for exam next Wednesday. 3 more subjects to go through perhaps? issshhhh.....

Good Luck everyone....

No comments:

Post a Comment