Friday, August 27, 2010

It was bored


I am proud to tell that the English Paper was under controlled. Section A was essay question and I have to choose one of the essay question among the two. Wrote about 500 words, done it in half an hour and yet the body of the story and the descriptions were not attractive enough to score 1A in 1119, but still confident to get an As' in Tar College. For the section B, it was comprehension and it was hell boring. Not easy, but not difficult too.>.> The article was talking about Jackie Chan's story and yet it bored me. I yawn several time as the questions of the comprehension sucks. I'm not bluffing, I fall asleep about half an hour while doing the comprehension questions.This is not a good reflection of a best student, but I admit that I'm not a good student. xD

I emphasize again, this English paper was hell boring. After I completed all the questions. There was still half an hour for me to wait until the exam end. I peeped around and I saw all the students were paying 100% attention on their paper. Felt a little bit guilty that I din't put much effort on this stupid paper but who cares? I'm sleepy man....=="

Well, forget about the exam. Let's talk about how was the plan going so far. Alright, it wasn't goes as smooth as what I expected. @.@" I studied, but...I just dint follow what I exactly planned. Not really effective but it was fine for my English paper, still a doubt for my Law paper. Hopefully, I can pass it if I memorize all the cases and Act. >.<" Okay, that's all for this post. Cya everyone.

Exam = suck




No comments:

Post a Comment